Gavin’s 15 year career comprises several notable achievements. These include the following:
- Awarded top 100 brokers of all time, four times in his career.
- A Plan Australia Hall of Fame member, due to his knowledge in the finance industry.
- Known for working as a fast operator and producing optimal outcomes for clients.
- Well regarded for his experience as a broker. This, coupled with his honesty, is what makes him well respected in the Perth finance industry.
- Found different ways to help Australians get their home loan applications approved, despite the restrictions made towards lending by the major banks.
- Great at giving advice and looking for the right kind of solutions in order to help his customers feel less uncomfortable with large financial decisions.
With a career that has spanned 15 years, Gavin has achieved a number of awards in his career. These include:
- Specialist Finance Group Awards winner of the Customer Service (in 2019)
- Commonwealth Bank winner of the Elite Broker Award (in 2017)
- Membership winner of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (in 2019)
- Anti-Money Laundering with the FBAA (in 2018)
- CGU Insurance (in 2017)
- Customer Service winner for the Specialist Finance Group Awards (in 2016)
- Inducted as a Hall of Fame member for Plan Australia (in 2015)
- Won two awards of Master in Sales Excellence in Plan Australia twice (in 2013 and in 2008)
- Recognition from the Australian Credit Licence Qualification (in 2010)
While Gavin Harrigan has operated Quantum Finance Australia for years, there is nothing that will keep him from continuing his role as a broker, especially when he has been a part of the company for so long.
Gavin is looking long-term and aims to help as many clients as possible with their financial needs. This long-term strategy also applies to his membership with the FBAA, where he has been a member since 2005.